RGPS Franchise Network Program has evolved over the years as one of the most stable business models in IT Education. The Franchisee Model was first started in 1996-97. Since then, the number of franchisee centers of RGPS has steadily grown, and each center has been maintaining a steady growth rate over the years.
- A time-tested, robust Business Model that ensures stability, growth & profitability.
- A business model that is viable for both small entrepreneurs as well as large corporate.
- Low initial investment, high profitability.
- Reasonably low recurring costs.
- Break-even within 1 – 1.5 years.
- A wide portfolio of need-based, job-oriented IT Courses matching the requirements of the IT industry.
- Potential for every Franchisee to become the market leader in his/her respective territory by being able to meet the training requirements of a wider audience.
- Better management of Center's infrastructure and resources by offering multiple courses in multiple time slots.
- A highly effective Support System that ensures that you always stay ahead of your competitors.
- Well-researched study material, practical lessons and projects.
- Regular inputs on Quality Management from our Research and Development Cell.
- Professional guidance on hardware and software.
- Selection and training of faculty members.
- Comprehensive guidelines on administration and accounts.
- Innovative and effective promotional plans that include creative designs, media selection, outdoor marketing, counseling and internal conversions.
- An efficient centralized Placement Division with wide industry contacts, working round-the-clock to ensure that successful RGPS students get suitable avenues to start their careers.
- The program merits both independence and co-operation. You retain your identity while using the reputation of RGPS to your best advantage. RGPS, leveraging its vast experience and expertise in the field of computer education, is capable of offering opportunities to entrepreneurs to enter into a relationship of mutual benefit..
- We are looking for dynamic entrepreneurs who wish to be a part of the booming IT Education industry. As a RGPS Business Partner, you will be required to provide the basic infrastructure and investment. We will offer the necessary marketing, technical & educational expertise and support needed to make the venture a success. Above all, you will be able to leverage the goodwill of the brand ‘RGPS’ that has been built with over 18 years of painstaking efforts.
- With over 100 computer training centers across the country, and numbers growing faster than ever, you can be assured that, as a part of RGPS family, prosperity, growth and stability would be all yours.
For any further information, Contact us at email@example.com .
- An efficient and alert ‘Support System’ is the key to success of any Franchisee Business Model. Our Network Support Team ensures that our Business Partners get all kind of help and guidance in order to run their centers smoothly. We provide the following support in areas of Academics, Marketing and Administration to Franchisees.
- Wide range of well-researched, industry relevant courses.
- Faculty recruitment and training.
- Course material and practical lessons.
- Case studies, projects and quiz sessions, examination question papers.
- Quality audits.
- Course up-gradation facilities.
- Promotional and advertisement strategy.
- Course announcement strategy.
- Guidance on counselling and internal conversion.
- Guidance on market research.
- Event marketing, layout design and artwork.
- Press advertisements, outdoor advertisements.
- Computer-aided presentations.
- inquiry and admission procedures.
- Payments and MIS procedures.
- Inventory management.
- Guidance on class/batch scheduling.
- Guidance on machine maintenance.
- Guidance on interior design and layout.
- Hardware and software procurement guidance.
- Guidance on branch accounts.
- Guidance on optimizing resources.
We require the following in areas of Infrastructure, Personnel and Investment from our Business Partners.
- 1000-1200 square-feet owned / rented / leased space in a strategic location.
- Telephone and Broadband Internet connection.
- Pentium IV or equivalent computers, printers, CVT / UPS.
- Legal software.
- Center layout and color-scheme as per standard specification.
- One approved and trained Faculty member for each course being offered by the center before inauguration.
- Subsequently, 36:1 student: faculty ratio.
- One Academic Counselor.
- One Lab Assistant for each subject.
- One Marketing Executive.
- One Peon/Support Staff.
- One Placement Executive, 6 months after inauguration.
Investment and involvement
- Adequate funds to setup the infrastructure and efficiently manage the center.
- Center Administration.
- Overall quality management.
- Local Promotions.
- Finance for future expansion and growth.